Sunday, November 12, 2017

Post 8: A Subject you've enjoyed studying this semester

This semester I have to repeat two subjects, and the others subjects I take was very interesting, but  don't related with me degree (exception english, of course) so... I going to talk about the Chess's Subject.

I take this subject for relaxing me and take one "CFG" of my degree, I don't have idea of how was the competitive world of chess. Initially the classes was simple, I meet other persons, a lot of novices, players with experience of tourney and  a few experts, and I thing "the chess isn't hard" but when the class advance, the Teacher show us a web page for play online with people around the world, and I feels small and most novice to before.

Now, I try to learn an practice and I find in the chess a enjoying and interesting game, was have a big history in all the moves, tactics and technique and I exiting since playing for win, and playing for lose too, because the moment when need think fast, and calculate the best move will be take me and I can't lose the attention in the game.

Playing and learning chess I discovered love this game.

1 comment: