Monday, November 13, 2017

Post 9: A band / singer I like

I don't really have any favorite band or singer, I prefer follow a style of music before a band in specific. But if I need to talk about a band or singer I like to talk to Maroon Five.

I don't know so much about the band exception is a Pop and Pop-Rock band and is one as a few of band and singer I like. Searching for internet I can said what the band get six members, their first album called "The Fourth World" and was release in 1997.

I don't know what more said so... for make this post more longer I mention other band and I like, how Jamiroquai (a UK Funk and Accid Jazz music band), Daft Punk (a French electronic music duo), Gian Marco (a Peruvian ballade and folkloric music singer) "Chancho En Piedra" (a Chilean Rock music band), etc.

My music taste will could be strange.. but I like thing is most diverse, but in general I like most Rock and Pop music, I feel the sounds and rhythms most energy and enjoying. Another style I like so much is a J-Rock, a Japanese variant of Rock so I meet by Anime and Game what know, and in the end take up a lot of my playlist.

So I start talking about Maroon Five, I put a non famous sing of their:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0iR5AtSu-o

1 comment: