Monday, August 21, 2017

Post 1

Hello and welcome to my blog!

this is my second post, because I create before once a proof, anyways, I introduce myself, my name is Rubén and I am 21 years old (my birthday is 9 of July of 1996, if someone like know it). I study psyhchology in Santiago at University of Chile, but I don't was from Santiago, I was born in Coquimbo, quarter region and come to the capital for graduate here.

In Coquimbo I has a degree of Administration and Commerse in when I finish high school, but does't like this career and decide proof something new and study psychology. My family don't like I travel to Santiago, but, my mom and sisters understand and support me.

I like video games and animation, thats was my biggest hobbie, but I like music and read too!

I thing that is a good introducction of myself, I don't know about what I begin to write, soo... see you later in a new random post :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment