Monday, August 28, 2017

Post 2: Why did you choose your career/ study programme?

Since the beginning I was indecisive about my future. I remember when I was a child, I like to be a teacher, because my mom can't be in her youth, after I like to be an astronomer, the stars, the galaxy and space was my passion.

In the High school my vocation change again, I study Administration of Business and like the career when I studied there, but, in my last year after the practice I explore others careers: Paint, draw, letters was my news horizons, and investigation I found the psychology and their different specialties.

I wanted enter in the University of Chile, so I prepare to the PSU and try to obtain a high score, but in my second option I was University of La Serena, and other careers how Technical Drawing, Engineering or Environment's careers.

Finally, I joined to the U. of Chile, to the career of psychology and I'm happy and fulfilled whit the result, the campus is so diversity and my friends so very funny and intelligent, I made some good relationships here. For the future, I like to be a social psychologist or a organizational psychology for help to other and make more easier the job of my future workmates.

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing! I really love your post, and I hope you can make your dreams come true :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you posted! it should be very interesting the social psychology :D

    ReplyDelete