Monday, October 2, 2017

Post 3: My Favorite piece of technology


I isn't fan to technology, but I recognise that is very important to my life and the others. When I think about a piece of technology indispensable for me. I think in my cellphone. Originaly that instrument serves as call other person what use other phone, but with the progress of the programming and mechanic the movil phone can be use for many diferents ways. I remember that my first cellphone was a gift to my sister, and I could play music, see pictures, and transfer files besides to call.


Now I have a new cellphone, when I can Play videogames, music and videos, can take pics and record with his camera, I visit internet and chat using their aplications and I can use for download files and read this too. If thing how often I use my cellphone, I just say "everytime" and don't just me, many people use their cellphone everywere, everytime, for anything !! and is undertandeble; you can use this for work, study, distract, learn new language, etc. 

Sinceraly, my life whithout my phone will strange to imagine, I thing will be more relaxed, maybe? Really, I don't have idea.

1 comment:

  1. you are right. It's very difficult to imagine a life without cellphones, because these are already an important part of our lives

    ReplyDelete