Monday, October 2, 2017

Post 4: My Best Friend

I have different friends, some I met in my school days. other in my job, but little group of friends I met in internet, through facebook's group of anime. That was my best friends for long time: Went to the pool, the beach, the cinema, ate together, smiled together. But for different things, university, work... That over. Really was my best friends, and I really happy whit the memories of them. Actually, I have contact whit two friends of my group, and they was my actually best friends.

Was friends about three or four years ago, and tell us anything, about happiness and sadness event, strange and funny occurrences, we advise when is necessary and when isn't too, Really was fortunate for met these two, they are the best person I could meet.

The best memories I have with they... well, are 2 memories: First, the birthday of one of my friends when I have a lot of fun, and second when I went to dinner with my other friend in his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment