Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Post 5: A Photograph

For me, choose a photograph I like... It's a little hard because I don't like so much the photography, but I have a picture I like so much, thist picture was take this year, 2017, in my Summer Vacation, I stay when my family in Ovalle, the city was my mom born, and I like it.

Don't is the best photo was my sister take this day but... when I see this picture, I really thing I'm with them, In my home, and my life is most light, I can teleport to that time, that park in the night.
All was smiling, enjoying and photographing the moment what... All needed. This photo signify the overcoming of my sisters and me about diferent personal problems and a rest for the stressed life of my mom too.

Actually, all my family is much better in difference to the past and this photo represent the moment when all change for the best of my Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment